March 15, 2021
CANDLE Synchrotron Research Institute announces an open competition for the position of CANDLE SRI Director
Requirements for the candidates:
- RA citizen of up to the age of 65 years,
- At least a candidate degree in the field of natural or technical sciences,
- More than 15 years of work experience in the field of natural or technical sciences, particularly, accelerator physics or experimental research with the application of accelerators,
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a scientific department in the field of natural or technical sciences,
- A successful development, construction and management of a project of an advanced scientific infrastructure in the field of natural or technical sciences,
- Cooperation with international scientific centers and experience in realizing joint researches.
List of required documents submitted by the applicant:
- Application (to be filled in place)
- Two photos (3×4 size)
- Copies of the passport and social security card
- List of publications
- A copy of higher education diploma, copies of certificates confirming the academic degree or title
- A project on the scientific activity and development of the Institute for the next 5 years
The application procedure:
The package of documents required to apply for the position (numbered and signed on the back of each page) is submitted at CANDLE Synchrotron Research Institute (Address: 31 Hr. Acharyan, Yerevan, every working day from 12:00 p.m. to 17:00 p.m.).
The application deadline is 14 April 2021.
For additional information you can visit CANDLE SRI or call: +374–(10)-612558, +374–(10)-629806.